Build tomorrow's real estate software, today
SimplyRETS makes it easy to build websites and applications with RETS and RESO Web API listing data from your MLS. Get started with our plug-and-play WordPress integration, or build a custom application using the developer API. Whatever your use case, we've got a way to help.
WordPress IDX Plugin
The SimplyRETS WordPress plugin makes it fast and simple to show MLS listings on your website. Just install it, sign in, and start making more sales.
- SEO friendly! No iframes
- Plug and play setup
- Built-in features like advanced search filters
- Compatible with WordPress themes
- Pages, shortcodes, widgets, and more!
IDX developer API
The SimplyRETS developer API makes it extremely simple to write a highly customizable real estate apps and IDX websitesusing RETS or RESO Web API data from your MLS.
Explore the API.
Market Analytics is a tool to help agents gather useful information from their MLS data. You run searches from the SimplyRETS dashboard to gather data points on a given area or listing. From there, you tell average selling price, area activity, monthly costs commission rates, and many others.
- Search specific MLS areas for refined results
- See how single listings stack up to other in the area
- Find current areas with the highest commission rate
- Get the most up to date information for your buyer or seller
- Visualize your data in a way that's easy to understand
The Geocoding Addon will give every listing in your feed a latitude and longitude. This makes building map-based search pages easier and faster without any performance hits to your site. If your MLS's data already provides lat/lng, you will not need this addon, but most do not.
Add the Geocoding addon for only $15/mo